Monday, November 12, 2012

That Was Fast!

I ordered a MedCenter from Amazon on Friday and it arrived this morning!



It's monstrous, isn't it? It's takes up about 12" of real estate on my counter, but the organizational benefits outweigh the space costs. I'm a visually oriented person and having a Big Visual Cue to take my vitamin supplements every day after surgery (and for the rest of my life) is perfect. I like that it allows me to fill a month at a time and I can get my meds filled for 90 days at a stretch ( 90 day Rx = fewer copays) and I can buy my vitamins in giant bottles and I'll know way ahead of time if I need to order refills. Each red square is actually the end of a tube (one for each day of the month) with 4 compartments (for 4x daily dosing) and the other end is marked in green. That way you can put them in the holder green-end-up when they are full and turn them red-end-up as you take your vitamins each day and the tubes are emptied. When I refill my meds this week, I think I'll make the transition to using this system.

No comments:

Post a Comment